Sunday, February 11, 2007

Moving on...

Many of you are already aware that I recently joined Institutional Shareholder Services as their Vice President, Product & Market Segment Manager for Securities Class Action Services.

As previously noted here, this means that I have revived Securities Litigation Watch, the blog started in 2003 by Bruce Carton, my predecessor at ISS.

As also previously noted, I am putting this blog (Lies, Damn Lies, & Forward Looking Statements) up for adoption.

Interested parties should e-mail me at liesdamnliesblog@gmail.com.

For the near term, postings here will merely be reposts of original content first posted over at Securities Litigation Watch.

Thanks again for your loyal readership, and I look forward to seeing and hearing from you over at Securities Litigation Watch.

No comments: